Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Face Yoga DVD




After sharing my thoughts on the Prime of Life Yoga series a few days ago (click to read review) I thought it would be a great time to tell you about another exercise program I recently found out about:
 
 
This is another winner! :<)
 
 
The Happy Face Yoga DVD is a facial-exercise training program that really works.
 
I must admit, for a long time I was (very) skeptical about any facial toning/strengthening exercises. My mom often talked about trying facial exercises years ago and I would laugh and tell her not to waste her time (sorry mom!!!) But I've changed my mind and in a big way since I tried:

 Happy Face Yoga.
 
 
I've been doing the exercises on a 6 day a week basis, for less than 3 months.
 Already, I think there's been quite a significant change in my facial tone.
 
You be the judge:
 
 
Here's a photo from a couple of years ago:
 
 
 
 
 
and one taken a couple of days ago:
 
 


 
-My chin line is firmer already.
 
-My cheekbones are more defined, giving my "jowls" quite a nice lift too.
 
-Forehead lines above my nose are less noticeable.
 
 
I've also been getting a lot of compliments recently about how good I'm looking and that's always nice. ;< )
 
And as I've said already, this is after less than 3 months of doing these exercises!
 
The DVD includes complete instructions for 18 exercises.
 
 No, you don't need to do them all to see results but you do need to do them on a regular basis (daily if at all possible).
 
  I worked through all of the exercises to begin with to try them out and then picked out ones specifically for my own "problem areas".
 
Now, I do these 8 exercises from the DVD:
 
-The Lion
 
-Happy Face Lifter
 
-Forehead Smoother
 
-Furrow Remover
 
-Neck Smoother
 
-The Joker
 
-Lower Face Firmer
 
-Lower Face Lifter
 
and it takes about 30 minutes to complete them. A small investment of time for something that's this worthwhile. They're kind of fun too.
 
The DVD comes with suggestions how to get the most out of the program along with nutritional and lifestyle tips to improve your overall health.
 
When I look at some of the horror stories about plastic surgery online, I'm amazed that more people (including those celebs with oodles of $$) don't give facial exercises a try first, before taking such drastic steps. The changes with: Happy Face Yoga are gradual but significant in only a short period of time, with none of the dangers or expense of surgery. And IMO, a lot of those celebs look worse after they've gone under the knife, not better. How can that be a good thing?
 
Gary does a great job of demonstrating and explaining each exercise, along with a couple of his students. I would suggest though, if you try this DVD to focus mainly on Gary. At times one of the woman on the DVD (sitting behind Gary, on the left of the screen) is not in synch with what he is doing and that's rather distracting. But this is a small complaint about this DVD and one that can be easily ignored.
 
Gary recently moved to Chicago and teaches classes in the area. He is knowledgeable and passionate about his work and provides a wealth of information at his website, including a video clip explaining more about the program and why it's different and more beneficial than a lot of other facial exercise programs that are available.
 
If you're tired of looking at sagging jowls, lines on your forehead, maybe the start of a double chin... Or if you just want to keep your face looking toned and prevent/slow-down the pull of gravity on your face (and it happens to everyone eventually!) give Happy Face Yoga a try.
 
You'll be glad you did!   
 
Overall rating for this product: Very Good. 4 out of 5
 
 
 

 
 


31 comments:

  1. These exercises really work. I was skeptical too but I've been doing them also and you can see definite results, and in a short period of time. A couple people have even said I look younger recently, I like that. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! You're looking even more handsome these days than usual btw and I agree with that comment, younger too. Gotta love that!

      Delete
    2. Joseph, thanks so much! I'm really happy to see more men trying my program. For the first years it was strictly women, but now more men are finding out about the benefits of facial exercise. Thanks! Gary, Happy Face Yoga

      Delete
    3. Gary, thanks so much for stopping in! I think that's great about more men using your program. We all want to look our best, don't we? ;<)

      I know Joe has been getting a lot of compliments about his appearance recently, especially from women at work LOL. He's one handsome guy and now younger looking too.

      He's been so happy with how this program has helped with forehead lines in particular.

      Delete
  2. huh this is pretty cool...and obviously it works...might have to check into this one....happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the best time to start a program like this ideally is before there's too much sagging and bagging. Good plan. Thanks for your kind words too. Happy Friday to you too Brian. :<)

      Delete
  3. Holly Macaroni took 20 years right off your face, but right now \I need the yoga more after that well hell, \since \I need to be alone maybe looking better is not so good but you WOW you look amazing and you deserve you do such services for people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorraine, you're so nice, thanks friend! Twenty years, I think that's a bit optimistic but I'll settle for 5 maybe? And after only 3 months, I think that's very significant too. I might do an update in a years time, that might be interesting. ;<)

      Delete
    2. Seems that the bloggers-insomnia group is up and typing again tonight. Glad I'm not alone. LOL

      Delete
  4. well with this new multi-language laptop I have no idea what time it is although I know that Sam Sam woke me up at midnight I Think \I need to eat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoga is terrific. I have included some asanas in my Afro-Cuban dance warm-up and my students love them. Great it worked for you, too. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is terrific. It helps me in so many ways. Nice to see you here again.

      Delete
  6. WOW! Geraldine you look awesome! I will have to look into this. Thanks so much for the head's up. *hugs* :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, you are so kind.

      It's another great exercise program I was fortunate to find out about and rather unique too.

      Delete
  7. It does work, I know it does. It's just that I'm having to take it a bit easy right now... the old neck is playing up, along with everything else... grins. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary's DVD made me a believer in facial toning exercises. His work great! And thanks for the lovely compliment. :<)

      Delete
  8. Great review! I think I need to check it out. I think you're right before the real sag starts is a good time to start. Made a huge difference for you that much is clear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...the mystery of "Maggie" solved, clicked my way to your FB page. ;<) Yes, the best time to start is before the BIG SAG sets in, I agree. And yes, I think in this short period of time these exercises have already made a big difference. It's a daily small commitment of my time that paid off well. :<)

      Delete
  9. Geraldine, yes - there is a definite difference. And you look glowing. I've done yoga for years...never thought of above the neck. Will be checking this one out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done yoga for years too but like you, never thought of doing exercises for the face before; I was rather skeptical as I mentioned above. Let me know if you give Happy Face Yoga a try Kim, I'd be interested in hearing about the results.

      Ditto for anyone else that's commented above too. Keep me posted. :<)

      Delete
  10. You've happy-fied and Youthed!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok Ok I got carried away...15 tops for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. well \I need a little luck today ,cause my brand new laptop after uploading all my photos say that i have only 20% space available so \I will delete flowers, rivers and people and keep ShootL but will create a new Blog, something like Stuff L

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do look good...wow, that really does work.

    I remember my Mom doing those stretching exercises also...they must have worked because she doesn't look her age either.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lorraine, Changing to a new computer is on my list of LEAST fav things, I feel for you. That's got to be wrong re: the space available. Glad your new blog is up and running though, looks good!

    Hi Jen, I agree. I really didn't think I'd note much change in 3 months but the pic above is after only 11 weeks, I marked it on my calendar when I started.

    Interesting about your mom. Does she still do facial exercises now? I plan to keep these up. I'm a believer!

    Happy Wednesday, G

    ReplyDelete
  15. and took away that annoying word verification...u should have no problems commenting now and yes I am still participating in Sunday prompts; Doubt, this time around ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. \happily for me \i uploaded Chrome so that when \i visit you i can actually see what you write before that it was like the font was at minus 10 impossible to read but \i\ve imported all my saves to chrome so \i can see arrgh

    Margie and I have a new blog but the only way \i could add a administrator was by making her administrator to all my blogs we share a new blog together called cats,dogs and all we love or something of the sort the first name we wanted was already taken anyhoo i started it with a photo of kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...