Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A. Vogel Absolut Arnica (Pain Relief Gel)






I've been using A. Vogel Absolut Arnica pain-relief gel for a couple of years and I just love it! 

A. Vogel Absolut Arnica  helps to relieve all kinds of pain: joints, muscles, arthritis, over-training, sprains... in a natural and drug-free way.


For me, it's been a Godsend for alleviating the pain associated with my foot problems which started quite a while back. The result (or so my doctor surmised) of wearing very flat sandals one recent summer, combined with my very high foot arches and miles and miles of walking every day. This resulted in painful plantar faciitis (in my left foot only, go figure).

After a series of physio treatments, my foot has improved quite a bit but it still flares up when I do too much walking; especially on inclines,uneven streets and bumpy paths (the norm in our city). On days like that, I truly appreciate the effectiveness of this product.

 
Absolut Arnica gel is made with organically grown arnica flowers (click to read more about the healing properties of this plant).


-This product can be used to soothe many types of pain and inflammation caused by sprains, overexertion and arthritis too.

-Pleasant to apply, non-greasy and with no overpowering scent.

 -Works quickly to relieve pain and without the use of harmful chemicals, drugs or other questionable ingredients.

-Apply sparingly (a little goes a long way) with no rubbing required.

-Reasonably priced too. Locally a 50 ML tube sells for about $14. CDN. I note the price on Amazon is even better.


You can read more about this soothing gel and many other innovative, natural products/remedies at the company's  website.  I was also happy to note that they do not test their products on animals.

If you've been looking for a natural pain-relief gel or rub that really works and quickly too Absolut Arnica might be a product you'll want to try for yourself.

F.Y.I. Amazon  is still showing the old packaging but this is the same product.

Overall rating for this product: Excellent. 5 out of 5.

8 comments:

  1. I hope I can find this. It sounds a bit better than the Ben Gay I use. Although I like the smell, lots of people don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will I will have to give this stuff a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geraldine,
    Oh, I understand your problem with your feet!
    I experienced a similar problem after wearing moccasin slippers one whole winter, inside at work every day.(The moccasins were so comfortable, pretty, and a treasured gift. But from then, on I learned that shoes with arch supports were necessary for me.)
    What a shock to find such pain!
    This sounds like a good ointment!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SandyL, I've heard (never tried it) that Ben-Gay rub is very smelly. This gel is applied lightly and it has a pleasant scent that doesn't linger. And best of all, it works really well.

    Hi SandyC, Let me know how you like it, if you do Sandy.

    Hi Brenda, Yes, that sounds like the same kind of experience I had, except in my case it was out and about on paths etc, and wearing sandals. Painful indeed. I had physio over at the university there and my therapist was excellent and the treatments did help a lot. But as I said above, this foot still flares up at times and that's when this gel is so helpful. You might want to give it a try too.

    Thanks for stopping in, G :<)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't actually used this product but I do appreciate this companies products and policies, especially about the "no animal testing" .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I left a comment sometimes It just . won't stick , 'no animal testing' as Joseph has said is the first thing I check when I purchase stuff, and it's funny I didn't realize that my joints do hurt, that I would buy and I'm still hoping to find the Litigators lol thanks m'dear, I'd send you money for your great reviews, but I don't have any...truly not, thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reside in Chandler, Arizona, Where can I buy this wonderful product? YVON, yvontherchabot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joe, And it's encouraging to see that there is a strong trend towards no animal testing for many products/companies. It's important and it sends a strong message when we choose to buy cruelty free products. Not so long ago, fur coats were the norm here in Canada, especially on the Prairies. Now, hardly any to be seen. Consumers do drive the market and make change happen, with their buying preferences.

    Hi Lorraine, You are so kind L, thank you for your continued support here at MRLR.Let me know if you try this gel and of course, do get that book when you can, you'll love it!

    Hi Yvon, I would contact the company directly. They are very approachable and good at replying to emails promptly. I hope they can help you with this inquiry. Thanks for your visit to MRLR.

    BFN, G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...