Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream (with gloves)



I'm always on the look-out for great hand care products. Those that make a significant and lasting improvement in the appearance of my hands, contain nourishing, natural ingredients  and are pleasant to use.

 After testing (love it!) and reviewing Weleda's Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil recently, I was eager to give some of their other products a try. I was happy to find this hand care kit that includes not only the Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream but also a pair of soft, washable gloves to wear when using the product overnight. That extra step really seems to work wonders!

Yes, I do feel a bit like Minnie Mouse when I wear these gloves! ;<)  But it's worth it to wake up to soft, smooth hands the next day. My nails and cuticles look so much better too. And the nail area can be a tough one to tackle!  I don't use the gloves every night but have been trying for a few times a week. In between, I apply the hand cream on it's own, usually first thing in the morning too. Non-greasy and with a lovely, subtle scent.

Our hands do so much for us throughout each day. They withstand exposure to: cold weather, hot water,various soaps and cleaners, dish washing... the list goes on and on. It's nice to take a bit of time to give them the pampering they need. And with a product that shows results and oh so quickly too. I've only been using this hand cream for about 2 weeks and I've noted impressive results already

From the Weleda website: "Hands showing signs of aging are nourished and revitalized by this skin-renewing Pomegranate Hand Cream. It’s a powerful regenerating treatment with potent antioxidants and rich essential fatty acids that restore youthful beauty to your hands.

This natural cream for aging skin contains organic pomegranate seed oil which is naturally rich in antioxidants that protect your hands from free radical damage and promote skin renewal. Organic shea butter, a soothing emollient packed with essential fatty acids, renders your skin silky smooth and lavishly moisturized.

Dermatological tests show that our Regenerating Pomegranate Hand Cream increases the skin’s moisture level by 34%* and reduces roughness by 9.1%** in just four weeks."

If your own hands are sorely in need of  some TLC, give this kit a try. It would also make an excellent gift or stocking stuffer for anyone on your list. Reasonably priced too at less than $ 15. for the kit. Available online at the Weleda site and in stores everywhere.

Overall rating for this product: Excellent. 5 out of 5.

9 comments:

  1. my first thought was free 'plastic' gloves to put on the cream, good heavens, really they should have added a lot more colour, imagine if everone saw things the way I do, it wouldn't be good, but then again there you are Madame Reviewer re-assuring us that it is indeed a great product, with free gloves, and not the transparent one lol Have a great day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look for this, but don't recognize the name.
    We don't have snow, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello

    I have enjoyed Weleda products for so many years. They use to make a shampoo that I adored, I wish they would bring it back. So glad you had a great experience with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound like a good product. I did search for the Welada body oil, from your past review, and unfortunately, it looks like no one carries it here. I may have to get busy, and order these off the internet.I like the idea of the pomegranate scent - it sounds refreshing.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine, Too funny Lorraine! No, these are soft cotton-type gloves, definitely not plastic.

    Hi SandyL, Weleda shouldn't be hard to find where you are and it's available at many sites online too. Bring on the snow I say!

    Hi Tammi, I hope they do too, re: the shampoo. I hadn't tried any of their products until recently but now I'm sold on Weleda. So many products I still want to try from them too.

    Hi Brenda, I'm surprised that you weren't able to find Weleda where you are. Even in our very small city, they have many of their products at the local food coop/health food store. Of course online is another option.

    Thanks for your visits and comments, always appreciated, G :<)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful product and great review G.
    Must try it1


    Have a great week.

    Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weleda products are wonderful! Thanks for this review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did I'll concentrate on sketching because it takes me away...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...