Monday, February 21, 2011

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

    Living in Canada during the winter usually means months of dry, cracked, uncomfortable feet. I've tried many products to relieve the problem and I have yet to find anything better than Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme.

So many of the similar products I've tried do little or nothing by way of lasting results. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme is a winner in so many ways. It's very rich and soothing. It also has a lovely, mild coconut scent, not like some of the "pepperminty" over-the-top offerings of many other creams and lotions. I also have had some itching and rash reactions using other products, but with Burt's Bees never any adverse reactions, just soft, smooth, better-looking feet!

I found it most effective to apply the cream liberally at bed-time and then put on a pair of thin comfortable cotton socks to wear overnight. After only a couple of nights, the results were significant. Smoother skin, cracking visably reduced, even helps with cuticles around toenails.

Some information about this product from the Amazon page:

"Combines coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerin to revive and rejuvenate even the driest, most neglected feet. There's also a hint of natural rosemary and peppermint oils to refresh tired feet. Coconut Oil The flesh of the coconut is rich in emollient fat and, when pressed, yields a white, sweetly-scented, super-moisturizing oil, which is a solid at room temperature but easily melts on the skin. "

I've always been a fan of Burt's Bees products. I was sorry when they quit selling cosmetics, they had one of the best natural lipsticks I've ever tried. I'm certainly glad though that they've continued to offer a wide range of skin care items, including this wonderful foot creme. If you've never tried this product and are looking for a way to improve the appearance of your feet significantly, give this one a try. It really does work. Great for the summer too and sandal-season is just around the corner. And there's no hiding rough feet then!

Overall rating for this product: Excellent. 5 out of 5.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I could use this for sure. Thanks. And thanks for your visits to my blog. They're very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give this a try. I am a total cave woman with the dry feet in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This foot cream is very good for dry rough skin, not just for feet. I've used it on my hands as well and it worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilary, It really is a good solution for very dry skin. And I'm glad I found your blog!

    Hi SandyC, LOL, cave woman, help is on the way!

    Hi Joe, I should have mentioned re: the use on hands. It works well for hands too.

    Thanks for stopping in, G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...