Wednesday, August 1, 2012

And the Winner of the Ice Cream Lover's Contest Is....



.... Crystal from Dream Baby Dolls!


Congratulations Crystal. I hope you enjoy all of your prizes!

You have 2 weeks to claim your prize package.
If not claimed within two weeks time, another winner will be chosen.

Send your mailing address to:

MRLR at myway dot com

and I will get your prizes sent out.

***

Stay tuned for another great contest/giveaway, this one open to Canadian and US residents, coming up in September.

And lots of new product reviews coming up, starting again this week at MRLR.


Thanks to everyone who entered the contest.
It was such fun reading all your fav ice cream flavours.

Happy August!

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you Crystal, it's one heck of a lovely prize, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Crystal, she will have so much fun with this.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Crystal. This is a great prize package. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you believe I tried to buy one for my son's wedding and they refused my card, I even tried in my own area and they refused I guess they know I don't have a real Visa but a TD Visa/debit card buggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine, I'm sorry about the bad shopping experience. I'm also upset about what I recently found out about Quebec provincial laws regarding contests. No fair at all. I'm surprised no one has made this an election issue.

    Hi Jen, I think she will too. Crystal emailed me already and was thrilled to be the Ice Cream Lover's contest winner!

    Hi Joe, I love this ice cream maker so much. The books are great too. Never enough ice cream LOL.

    Happy Weekend, G :<)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been disappointed with David Lebovitz' The Perfect Scoop, so when I saw this recipe for Strawberry Sour Cream Ice Cream, I knew I had to try it.Kimberly Odell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...