Saturday, November 26, 2011

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil




I recently received a bottle of Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil as a gift. I've never been much of a fan of after-bath/shower body oils before this. But this product has changed my mind and how. I just love it!

Unlike many other body oils (and some lotions) on the market, Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil is:


-Pleasant to apply. Absorbs quickly without a greasy feeling left on the skin.

-Beautifully and delicately scented.

-Contains all-natural, nourishing ingredients

-Makes a significant difference in the appearance of skin; even those tough-to-tackle oh so dry footsies!


From the Weleda website: "Aging and tired skin is revitalized by the renewing Pomegranate Body Oil. This natural oil moisturizer is a nourishing full-body treatment that regulates moisture balance and restores your natural vitality with potent antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
Organic pomegranate seed oil contains powerful antioxidants that help promote skin renewal and protect against free radical damage. Organic jojoba seed oil preserves your natural moisture and acts as an emollient in this natural oil moisturizer, nurturing your skin and improving its firmness.
Dermatological tests show that our regenerating Pomegranate Body Oil accelerates natural skin renewal by 50% in just two weeks.* Indulge yourself after your shower or bath with our natural oil moisturizer to renew your youthful, full-body radiance. Pomegranate Body Oil lets you experience your body’s timeless beauty day after ageless day."
                                       

Up until recently, I had never tried any of the Weleda products but I am certainly looking forward to trying more after using this wonderful and pampering body oil.

Weleda has been around for 90 years, which is quite a record in the competitive world of skin care manufacturing. Not only was I very impressed by their numerous products; I also appreciate their commitment to being responsible: ecologically, socially and economically. Making a corporate and continuing effort to be in harmony with nature and the human race.

Their beautiful website is definitely worth checking out and includes: the history of the company, information about their social and environmental initiatives throughout the world, their spa locations and detailed product information including ingredient lists that won't make you cringe. Far from it actually. And what goes on our skin does matter, almost as much as what we eat!

There is still time to add this wonderful gift to your list: for yourself and those other special people you'd like to treat. Available at retail stores everywhere and online at Amazon .

We all deserve to be pampered. It nurtures the mind not just the body. And Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil is definitely all about pampering! 

Overall rating for this product: Excellent. 5 out of 5.  

5 comments:

  1. This sounds good Geraldine.
    I remember the name of this product,in reference to hair shampoo products, from many years ago. It's nice to hear they are still around. I plan to look for this. It sounds like something I'd like to try.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohwow I need this, truly, since i can't order I'm going to make a note of it, let's do it rightnow - k it's done, you know I only rely on you now, believe if I could, that isif I weren't so darn poor, I would pay you...gladly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda, I think you might be referring to Wella a US company. Wella had a lot of shampoos etc, many years ago. Weleda began in Europe and has been making botanical-types of skin care and other products for over 90 years. I don't know how I missed out on trying out their products up until now. I'm certainly glad I did though. I've already got some others picked out that I'd like to try too. I'm sure where you are, the Bay or perhaps one of the health food stores would sell this line.

    Hi Lorraine, That's so nice of you to say! Hosting MRLR has been such a joy for me. When people comment or email and tell me how helpful a review(s) has been, it just makes my day! Thanks so much.

    Happy Weekend, G :<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another product made with natural and nourishing ingredients, I like that. This oil also has a very pleasant scent, not overpowering. Looks like a good company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Geraldine, Yes, I think I was thinking of "Wella", thanks for the suggestions of where to find this.
    B :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...