Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Erzulie Cosmetics: Eye Depuffer Balm



I am a big fan of all things Etsy the online marketplace that truly is different.

If you aren't a member of Etsy or have ever shopped there before, you are in for a treat. I've been on Etsy for quite a while as a member (it's free and very easy to sign-up to shop or set-up shop). I also recently started my own Etsy shop: Catgirl Creations where I sell handmade earrings and some other items too.

One of the best things about visiting Etsy are the sellers you meet and the amazing variety of unique (most handmade, lots of vintage too) products you can find.

If I can buy it on Etsy, I'm a happy shopper!

On a recent browse for natural lipsticks there, I came upon this shop and product: Erzulie Cosmetics Eye Depuffer Balm

I've spent a lot of moola over the years for eye gels, creams etc...so I wasn't really sure what to expect for the low, low price of $5. a tube. Well I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this all-natural Eye Depuffer Balm and the results (after only a few days) have already been as good or better than after using some of the commercial eye gel offerings like: Estee Lauder. Yes I admit it. One of my favs for too many years, at about $40. a pop for a tiny jar, as I remember!

Stop by Erzulie Cosmetics if you are looking for quality natural cosmetics with a difference. I've tried the lip gloss as well and it was good too. Not exactly what I was looking for in terms of coverage/texture but it is a gloss and it is color-true based on the photos at the shop. And a gloss, is a gloss right and not a lipstick which I still prefer.

As far as this Eye Depuffer though, I am very pleased.If you are bothered by puffiness or dark circles around your eyes, you might want to give this one a try. Pleasant to apply, nice mild scent, all natural ingredients and the next morning, voila! smoother skin under the eyes and noticeablely reduced puffiness.

So long "baggy" eyes! This product is a keeper!

Overall rating for this product: Very Good. 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...