Saturday, January 29, 2011

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Pressed Powder




I've been on a quest in the past few weeks to find the perfect face powder: veil/glow/dust/powder foundation etc....so many names to chose from now for what's still basically face powder!


Well, sad to say, I haven't found it yet.


Physicians Formula now has a complete line of Organic Wear makeup products. That's great! Every time I see a company add a natural/and or organic product line, I'm pleased and encouraged that consumer demand is finally getting the point across to these companies. We ARE reading the ingredient lists and we do deserve better than having a "chemical soup" for choices when it comes to what we put on our skin, hair, nails not to mention what we eat (of course that's another huge topic and I've got several food product reviews coming soon...).


I recently tried the PF Organic Wear Pressed Powder. Well, it's ok but it's not great. The texture of this powder is just not fine enough in my opinion. It's messy to apply. The brush provided is a joke, something you'd expect in a kid's version of powder makeup.


The container is another thing I'm not happy with. The lid doesn't securely close so that when storing in your purse or drawer, you still need to leave it in the cardboard box it came in. There is also a lid on the bottom of the pkg. (for the brush) and that also doesn't close securely.


I'm using this product for now but I'm still looking for something better. If any of you have found the perfect natural face powder, let me know. There are a lot of choices out there. But as with most products we use again and again, it only takes one winner to make for a happy consumer!


Overall rating for this product: Fair. 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...