Monday, October 1, 2012

MRLR October Caf-Lib and Cookies Contest and September Winner!




 
This month's contest at My Real Life Reviews is a yummy one! :<)
 
I've got two wonderful gift packages that one lucky winner will win.
 
 
As pictured above, CafLib/I-D Foods is generously providing an assortment of their fine beverage products in a lovely, reusable gift basket, valued at over $50.
 
 
Here's what's in the Caf-Lib basket:
 
1 jar of Caf-Lib original
1 jar of Caf-Lib dark roast
1 jar of Caf-Lib organic
1 box of Caf-Lib tea original
1 box of Caf-Lib rooibos cranberry
1 box of Caf-Lib earl grey
1 box of Caf-Lib rooibos chai
1 pack of Caf-Lib filter grind original
1 pack of Caf-Lib filter grind moka
1 pack of Caf-Lib filter grind vanilla
 
AND
 
To go with all these wonderful beverage choices, I-D Foods is also providing an assortment of their gourmet cookies, valued at over $50!
 
 
One lucky winner will win all these delicious treats.

Total prize value over $100!
 
 
                                   
****
 
 
This Month's Contest details:
 

                                
-To enter, leave a comment below including what your favorite cookie is.
 
-Contest is open to Canadian residents. Sorry US readers but the upcoming November contest is a biggie and that one will be open to US and Canada residents.Exceptions: void in Quebec you can read why here. I've had to add this to my contests. Provincial laws in Quebec regarding contests are hard to understand but I'm not able to by-pass these restrictions.
 
 
-No anonymous comments please. Please sign in with a valid blog account, if at all possible.

 
-Winner picked by a random system and will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. If prize package not claimed within two weeks, an alternate winner will be chosen.
 
 
Optional: If you'd like to have an additional entry, subscribe to My Real Life Reviews (see right sidebar for subscription link) and mention that you have subscribed in your comment. My stats continue to go up every month, but the subscriptions haven't. ;<)
 
Contest closes October 31st. Stop by the first week in November to see if you're the winner.
 
***
 
If you haven't tried Caf-Lib's fine line of beverages yet, you can read my reviews about Caf-Lib Organic and also Caf-Lib OriginalI'm hooked on Caf-Lib!!! ;<)
 
If you haven't enjoyed their products already, you're in for a real treat. Wonderful, flavourful hot beverage choices and so much healthier than all that coffee or tea!
 
And to go with a hot, satisfying cup of Caf-Lib, there's a whole lot of great cookies in this prize package too. I can't think of a better combo!
 
---
 
And the lucky winner of the September Yarn Lover's Contest is: Christy Pinheiro 
 
 
Congrats Christy! You have two weeks to claim your prizes.
 
Email: MRLR at myway dot com and include your full mailing address and I'll get your yarn goodies sent out.
 
---
 
Good luck everyone!
 


40 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the yarn conest last month, I'm thrilled to have won. I can't enter this one because I'm in the US, but I'll make sure I check out the November contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. an here i was getting excited over chai and cookies....i could visit canada and enter...claim temporary residency right? smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geraldine, You have come up with such nice prizes for your give-away contests.
    I think these beverages sound amazing, and a good substitute for coffee now and then.
    I always loved any cookies my Mom baked when I was a child. Two of my favourites were a chocolate/white pinwheel cookie, and the other hermits with raisins, and walnuts. I never actually made these myself. My favourite to bake was Butter Buds, with a jam center. They were easy, economical, and my recipe made 60 cookies. :)
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't enter (for obvious reasons-family ties) but what great prizes to be won. My favorite cookie is homemade peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the traditional Shortbread cookies, and sometimes I like to mix them up and substitute some peanut butter for the butter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christy, I hope you enjoy all your prizes. Congrats!

    Hi Brian, LOL It's the kind of prize pkg.'d like to win too. ;<)

    Hi Brenda, If you haven't tried Caf-Lib already, I think you'd love it. I actually prefer the Caf-Lib Organic to coffee and I love coffee! Those cookies sound good.

    Hi Joe, Too bad that last peanut butter cookie is gone eh? ;<) I'll make some more soon, I love them too.

    Hi Debbie, What a great idea, re: the shortbread.

    My fav cookie is a toss-up between chocolate chip and really good gingersnaps. Yummm...I'd like one of each, right now!

    Good luck everyone, G :<)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Geraldine, this is a great website and one I wish I had come across a while ago. I have to agree wish Joseph and Debbie, almost any homemade cookie is better than store bought ones. I am diabetic and tend to do all my own baking to satisfy my sweet tooth. Oatmeal, raisin, nut and seed cookies :) Substituting banana or apple sauce for the sugar.

    Good luck to everyone.

    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a delicious giveaway! Perfect for the winter weather that is on it's way! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My all time favourite cookie was my grandmother's shortbread

    thanks

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I subscribed via Google Reader using nancyrobster@gmail.com

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love oatmeal cookies. Anything oatmeal. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Corinne, Thanks for your kind words. I would have to agree for the most part re: homemade vs commercial cookies. but I'm noting a real improvement in this regard from a lot of companies too. No trans fats, more wholesome ingredients, more of the "pricey" ingredients included....in a lot of store-bought brands now. ID Foods has some excellent choices for cookies that are definitely above par! ;<)

    Hi Jennifer, Your fav cookie Jennifer? Part of the entry please.

    Hi Annie, Yumm...can't beat cookies that grandma made, nice!

    Hi Christine, I love oatmeal in cookies and in breads too. Adds such a nice texture and taste.

    good luck everyone, G :<)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is oatmeal!

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite cookie? Anything with chocolate! haha

    That basket looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those Italian Biscuits look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, I should have used my blogger account. To reiterate: Those Italian Biscuits look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My fav. is oatmeal rasin - so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not possible but anonymous,shortbread cookies!
    tis-so at hotmail dot com
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh shortbread cookies, and some of those tea varieties sound so yummy.

    Best of luck to all.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, what a wonderful gift basket! i have never heard of this product. I will look it up and see if we have it in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi SweetMel, Yummm...oatmeal. Love your blog name btw.

    Hi KatieM, Can't go far wrong with chocolate, I agree. And yes, the basket in photo looks great and that's just part of the prize. ;<)

    Hi Patricia, ID Foods has so many great products, including some wonderful cookie brands.

    Hi Kara, Sounds great.

    Hi Jen, I love all the memories that shortbread conjures up too!

    Hi Tammie, Caf Lib is a great product. I'm quite sure it is available in the US but if not, can be purchased online. I think you'll love it!

    Happy Week, G :<)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a super contest. Coffee for my husband and tea for me. Favourite cookie? Do I have to pick just one? Okay, oatmeal chocolate chip. Oatmeal because it's healthy, chocolate chip because ... do I have to explain?
    Thanks again for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chocolate chip cookies

    frankburcu(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've always loved white chocolate and macadamia cookies! yum. x

    carizzatabobo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like Macadamia Nut cookies the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I subscribe through rss google feed.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would have loved that, darned Quebec and there I went moving there again, there's no hope for moi...sad :(....:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Ellen, I agree, hard to narrow it down to just one! ;<) No, you never need to explain about chocolate!

    Hi Burcu, Yummm....

    Hi Carizza, Sounds tres yummy!

    Hi 409 Cope, Sounds good and thanks for subscribing too!

    Hi Lorraine, You really need to do something in protest about their contest rules in Quebec, so unfair. Is no one saying anything about this to the government?

    Thanks for stopping by and your yummy entries/comments. Kind of makes me hungry reading them though. I want a cookie right now! LOL, G

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my dear G it's been a battle between Canada and Quebec that has never and never will be resolved....it's crapppy and who pays, Quebec, I've lived in Ontario and Quebec, but no matterwhat is said there is a spirituality somehow in Quebec that Inever found in Ontario...go figure, me who loves coffee so much

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favourite cookie is my homemade Pralines cookies, so good
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is such a wonderful prize! I do think cookies would go great with them. My favorite kind is almond cookies.

    Cambonified(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. My favorite would be chocolate chunk

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite is chocolate chip

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love my usual chocolate chip cookies

    kevin.linkie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. bonus subscription via google reader

    kevin.linkie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Only a couple of days to go! good luck everyone. :<)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love oatmeal and raisin cookies :)
    Wish I could enter :(
    Someone is going to be very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favourite cook is shortbread - such wonderful memories. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...