Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Live Clean Argan Oil Restorative Conditioning Mask (for Hair)



A couple of months ago, I wrote a review for: Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo. Since I was quite pleased with that product, I recently decided to give another Live Clean product a try, this time: Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Conditioning Mask. And I'm happy to report that this was another winner from this company's hair care product line.

Over this past winter, my long, (very) thick hair had become very dry and hard to style. Normally, I don't have problems like this, my hair is usually quite healthy and shiny looking. Regular conditioners were not doing much to rectify the problem so I went looking for an more intensive hair conditioner/mask to try.

Live Clean Argan Oil Restorative Conditioning Mask delivers on it's claims of long-term conditioning and shine. This is a very  thick, rich conditioner/mask and it is applied after your hair is shampooed, combed through and left on 5-10 minutes before rinsing out.

It has already made a noticeable difference in the appearance and feel of my hair (I've used it about 4 times so far). And not just immediately after washing and styling my hair either. Even a couple of days later, my hair is much easier to style. The condition of my hair seems to be consistently improving and staying that way, which I am very happy about.

This product has a very pleasant mild fragrance and contains Argan Oil which contains a natural source of concentrated vitamin E. You can read more about the properties of Argan Oil here.

One tip when using this hair mask: take the time to thoroughly rinse your hair after using this product. It is very thick and rich as I mentioned above and a quick rinse of cool water wasn't enough to get it all out. A few extra minutes of rinsing does the trick. I didn't find this a disadvantage though. The conditioners that rinse out quickly are usually the kind that don't do much either!

Here is some additional information about this product:
From the Live Clean site: exotic nectar - argan oil conditioning mask

Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Conditioning Mask with certified organic grape seed and olive oils is a rich, creamy formula that revitalizes hair and restores shine, softness and manageability. Regular use can help restore elasticity and re-build.

And do stop by the Live Clean site to read more about all of their products and more about their company and it's environmental initiatives etc...

Overall rating for this product: Very Good. 4 out of 5.

7 comments:

  1. Both these products sound good. I'll have to look for them, possibly at a health food store.
    Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do need to try that around here. Thanks, Ger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this conditioner and the shampoo too. They both gave good results, especially the conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda, It's nice to find products that actually do deliver on their claims, this one did.

    Hi SandyC, Let me know if you give this one a try Sandy.

    Hi Joe, I liked both of them and I agree, especially the conditioner.

    Thanks for stopping in, G

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to recommend this to my daughters both have very thick hair like me. I wear mine really short but youngest has shoulder length and the new momma has very long hair. Right now they use moraccon oil but maybe this will help too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am happy with my professional hair care product that all in one. You can do a google search " arganrain products " this is what all i need and do for my hair really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. additionally apply It for the length of any hair. your current iron within dead sea mud strengthens hair, whilst the potassium adds IN ADDITION TO Mask continues moisture. Women throughout curly hair often suffer via dry hair since natural oils from it\'s scalp don't travel decrease in order to their tresses. the actual treatment is highly well informed pertaining to these types of hair textures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...