Monday, March 14, 2011

Posting Update for My Real Life Reviews

Hello readers,

Thank you for your continued support and readership here at My Real Life Reviews. I have been very encouraged to date by the stats, feedback, emails and comments from readers all over the world! 


I have been focusing on posting/writing at my other new blog: Take A Happy Break in the past couple of weeks and have gotten behind with posts/reviews here. I will be back to MRLR soon. I have a LOT of product reviews in the works that I hope you will enjoy and find helpful.

In the meantime, I hope you will also stop in at Take A Happy Break where I am posting on a regular basis . Happy, inspiring posts to add some good energy and vibes to the day.


Stay tuned and BFN, Geraldine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...